Squash the Nasty Thing With My Mace!"
A Tiny Terror
by S. John Ross, Copyright
4. How Ryan O'Bryan's
managed to live on in electronic form.
5. The DM can't fool Other Character! Knowing "the Shakespearean
bit" about this kind of change, he prods the mineral formation . .
7. She is one with the streams and the birches.
8. Wrath and fury, and possibly a tendency to wear green.
9. The Aspirants, Ovates and Initiates were, truly.
1. He was famous
for western roles (and horror!) long before he played Doc McCoy.
2. Bring up, like arcana.
3. He'd never worked in the private sector.
5. If Other Character was actually Auric Goldfinger, he probably
loved their computer games.
6. What Other Character and his friends could afford lots of
at the tavern when they got home.
Print and play, or click
here to solve in your browser (requires Java).
Home | Cumberland
Games | The Fontworks
| Risus | Fly
Uresia: Grave of Heaven | GURPS
| Star Trek | Crossword
| The FAQ
Gourmand Bleu | Secret
Library | Blog
| S. John